Celebrating the release of version 2.0.
Special Sale! - 50% off until the end of the year.
Complex Patterns Made Easy.
Kameleono is an innovative VST / AU plugin suitable for many applications such as Song-writing, Producing, Live Performance and Jamming.
Kameleono brings the power of side-chaining to the MIDI world, opens up endless possibilities and is capable of delivering the most demanding professional results.
New! Works out of the box. No need for complex DAW configurations.
Want to use an external synth or sampler VST/AU?
Simply choose Kameleono as MIDI input for your external plugin.
Want to build unlimited unique patterns?
Create a new MIDI track and redirect the MIDI-out to Kameleono's pattern MIDI-in channel.
Kameleono is unique. In addition to the standard MIDI-In / MIDI-Out you’ll find on any other MIDI FX plugin, there is also a side-chain MIDI input called Pattern-In.
The Pattern-In acts as a data source for Kameleono’s internal engine and can be used for Arpeggiator Patterns, Sequencer Notes, Sync Markers, etc.
Kameleono is a multi-effect MIDI plugin due to its modular design.
Every module can be used separately, or in conjunction with other modules.
- The Flow Module handles note mapping such as Arpeggiator and Sequencer.
- The Pattern Module handles loading and playback of pre-recorded patterns MIDI files.
- The Chord Module handles chord mapping to single notes.
- The Scale Module handles notes filtering.
- The Express Module handles velocity and various MIDI controls.
- The Sync Module handles timing and synchronization.
- The Hold Module handles note hold functionality.
- The In:Out Module handles input and output settings.
- The Audio Module is actually a basic synthesizer.