UHold is a Max for Live MIDI effect that enables note hold and on-the-fly quantization.
Classical Note Hold Mode
In this mode, releasing notes will not send note-off messages.
Pressing a new note will send note-off messages to match all the currently pressed notes.
Anchor Note Hold Mode
This mode works just like the classic mode with two exceptions:
1. As long as at least one note is still being pressed, all released notes are kept on.
2. Releasing the last note will release all hold notes including the last one.
Toggle Note Hold Mode
In this mode, pressing a note will toggle between note-on and note-off depending on the current note state.
Auto quantizing of MIDI notes when Ableton Live is in playback or recording state.
Quantize options are: 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1 and 2 bars.
- Windows: 7, 8 or 10.
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or higher.
- Java runtime environment 1.6.
- Ableton Live 9 is required and Max for Live 7!